Due to public health and safety concerns caused by coronavirus COVID-19, the taken measures are extended till 9 February.
- Stores and markets are open. When there are too many people in the store, you might have to wait outside. Keep in mind: shopkeepers can have their own rules.
- Restaurants, bars, and cafes are allowed to open from 06:00 to 00:00. At these spots a seat is mandatory. In addition, registration + a health check is mandatory.
- Hotels are open including facilities such as room service, swimming pools, and fitness facilities.
- Public spaces such as museums, cinemas, and theaters are open. Make an appointment prior to your visit, that way you will be assigned a seat right away.
- Events will not take place except for local (food) markets.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in public transport. This applies to station halls, bus stops, trains, etc.
Health and safety tips
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters, or two arm's lengths, from each other.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand cleanser containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Do not shake hands and avoid contact with sick people as much as possible. If you experience complaints yourself (cold and/or fever), take a test and stay inside.
- In addition, try to do as much social distancing as possible, for example by working from home and avoiding large groups of people.
Links to resources
In the meantime, we will still inspire you as much as possible with background stories and tips of things that you can do to experience Eindhoven in a safe way. Make sure to follow us on social media and stay tuned and, especially, safe!