Due to public health and safety concerns caused by coronavirus COVID-19, the taken measures are extended till 9 February.
- All stores are open for visitors, including non-essential stores. However, there's a maximum of that are allowed in stores. This may cause queues to form.
- Restaurants, bars, and cafes are allowed to open the terraces from 12:00 till 18:00. A maximum number of guests of 50 applies here. At one table, a maximum of 2 guests from different households are allowed to sit together (at 1.5 meters distance). Inside, a mask is mandatory.
- Public spaces including cinemas, theatres, museums remain closed.
- Events will not take place except for local food markets.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in public areas. This applies to all publicly accessible buildings: public transport (station halls & bus stops), stores, airports, cultural institutions, and in the future also restaurants.
Health and safety tips
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters, or two arm's lengths, from each other.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand cleanser containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Do not shake hands and avoid contact with sick people as much as possible. If you experience complaints yourself (cold and/or fever), take a test and stay inside.
- In addition, try to do as much social distancing as possible, for example by working from home and avoiding large groups of people.
- Keep in mind: you're allowed to form a group of max. two people (outside of your household) outside.
Links to resources
In the meantime, we will still inspire you as much as possible with background stories and tips of things that you can do to experience Eindhoven in a safe way. Make sure to follow us on social media and stay tuned and, especially, safe!