Due to public health and safety concerns caused by coronavirus COVID-19, many sights and venues in the city can only be visited by purchasing tickets beforehand.
- Restaurants, bars, and terraces are closed until further notice.
- Events will not take place except for markets. Cinemas and theaters are allowed to stay open.
- For museums and other places of interest, it is mandatory to book a time slot.
- In many places, wearing a mask is urgent advice or even mandatory. This applies to all public buildings including public transport, stores, airports.
Health and safety tips
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters, or two arm's lengths, from each other.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand cleanser containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Do not shake hands and avoid contact with sick people as much as possible. If you experience complaints yourself (cold and/or fever), take a test and stay inside.
- In addition, try to do as much social distancing as possible, for example by working from home and avoiding large groups of people.
Links to resources
In the meantime, we will still inspire you as much as possible with background stories and tips of things that you can do to experience Eindhoven in a safe way. Make sure to follow us on social media and stay tuned and, especially, safe!