Due to public health and safety concerns caused by coronavirus COVID-19, the taken measures are extended till 9 February.
- Non-essential stores may open for visits upon appointment. Visitors book a time slot at least four hours in advance and visit on their own. There's a maximum of 2 people per time slot.
- Only the essential shops are open. This includes shops like supermarkets, butchers, drugstores, pharmacies, and post offices.
- All public spaces are closed. That includes restaurants, bars, cinemas, theatres, museums, amongst others.
- Events will not take place except for local food markets.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in public areas. This applies to all publicly accessible buildings: public transport (station halls & bus stops), stores, airports, cultural institutions, and in the future also restaurants.
- There's a curfew from 22:00 till 04:30.
Health and safety tips
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters, or two arm's lengths, from each other.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand cleanser containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Do not shake hands and avoid contact with sick people as much as possible. If you experience complaints yourself (cold and/or fever), take a test and stay inside.
- In addition, try to do as much social distancing as possible, for example by working from home and avoiding large groups of people.
- Keep in mind: you're allowed to form a group of max. two people (outside of your household) outside.
Links to resources
In the meantime, we will still inspire you as much as possible with background stories and tips of things that you can do to experience Eindhoven in a safe way. Make sure to follow us on social media and stay tuned and, especially, safe!